Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spark Boondoggle - Provo Canyon

Alright, I've been inspired to finally do something with this blog! I just don't know where to even start!! Kiley said to just start with the latest thing and then add from there. SO, here we go...

Spark Boondoggle! My company does these fun afternoon outings every few months and this last one was up Provo Canyon. We had a barbecue, played games, had a relay race, and built water balloon catapults. It was SO MUCH fun!! Here are a few pix:


Me eating marshmallows - our team had to eat a whole bag before moving onto the next round, eww!

Our water balloon launcher - if there was an award for ugliest, we would have won. I just let the programmers take over on the design and building of it, oops!

LOVE this pic!

Ki & Me - We are so lucky to get to work together! I love it!!

Natalie, Heather, Ki & I - just some of the office babes!

My buddy Jason & I - this is our "4 real" sign - we throw it all the time ;)

7 comments:

Emily said...

wahooo! stef just started a blog today too. i'm glad you guys are doing this because i feel like i never know what is happening to you and i hate it!

Stef said...

My Jess! Like Em said, I started a blog. The link is http://stefandjared.blogspot.com/. Since we so such a crap job of keeping in contact, this will be a good way to at least try. I miss you!

kiley said...

So glad your back to blogging! And yes we are so lucky to work together. Love you xoxo.

Sondra said...

Fun! But, what is in your mouth in the first picture?

Jessica said...

Marshmallows!!

Joanna said...

you & ki definately lucked out on a good job! I want to work there so bad!!! If we ever move back to Ut, will you get me a job there too?

stacie said...

Jessica! Do you think it would be okay if I started copying your for real sign?.....because I am!

 
Designed by Lena