Sunday, September 28, 2008
General RS Meeting Choir
I was given the opportunity to be in the choir that sang at the General Relief Society Meeting yesterday. It was such a life-changing experience! Definitely one of the neatest things I've done thus far in my life. When we started our practices nearly 2 months ago, we were told it would be one of the coolest experiences that would change us forever. I had no idea how true that was until I watched the First Presidency walk in and take their seats. Tears started flowing down my face and I wondered how I'd compose myself enough to sing in just a few minutes! It was an amazing event and one that I will never forget!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
That is so sweet! What a neat experience.
Thank you for shareing your experiences at the RS conference
Grandpa D
Hi JJ,
I missed the conference so therefore I missed seeing and hearing you. I wonder if they did they choir panorama and had a close up of your sweet face?! That would be a neat thing and I'm glad you got to do it. Keep the blog updated and I'll try to do the same. :)
Cute pictures! Glad you had fun.
i'm jealous.
Yea! Jess has a blog!!!! I didn't know you sang in the choir! I bet it was awesome! I WAS THERE!!!! I am so glad that you had such an amazing experience. I sure miss you...
My mom and I were watching and she was like "is that Jessica in the choir"? And now I know that YES, it was you! By the way you looked way hot in that ensemble! You're tiny! Loves!
I saw your cute face up there. I was sitting by my RS pres & I kept looking for you & I finally did!!!
Wow Jess! What a cool experience! That would be really neat to be there! I miss you! We need to have another girl's lunch!
Wow. How cool. I had no idea you were there.
That must have been such an awesome experience.
Jessica!!! Yeah! I found you through Joanna's blog! It's SO fun to see your cute face again. (gee, I hope you remember me...)
Jess.. I went to this and I swear I could hear you singing all the way up in the balcony. And on top of that I spotted you near the top with a big huge smile on your face! You look amazing in these pics!
Post a Comment