Friday, May 8, 2009

My First Bouquet!

Those of you that know me pretty well know that my dream is to be an event planner/designer (mostly weddings). I recently decided that I just need to take charge and start working towards that goal. One of my best friends, Dayna Anderson, is getting married this summer and needed a bouquet for her bridals today and she, kindly, trusted me enough to make one for her! She bought the flowers and I took them and made what we both think is a beautiful bouquet. These pictures are not the best and they don't do the flowers justice - hopefully Day's photographer will get some fabulous ones tonight!

BEFORE




AFTER














14 comments:

Camie said...

Whoa! How beautiful! I wish you would have done mine!! :) I didn't know you had such an awesome talent! LOVE IT!

Pallas said...

So Beautiful Jess! I LOVE IT!!!!

kiley said...

ohhhh pretty!! glad you posted pics.

Ransom! said...

so cute!! Good Job.

Steffani Dastrup said...

Wow Jess! You are so talented! Why have you been hiding this amazing ability from us?:) I absolutely LOVE it!

Dayna said...

Thanks again Jess! The flowers were perfect! My photographer even asked where I got my flowers done, she was very impressed!

Stef said...

Wow, Jess, those are beautiful. Who needs a degree in business, anyway? This seems like much more fun.

Shelly & Brandon said...

That would beautiful! I'm glad yout going for your derams!

Emily said...

those turned out great! way to go!

Rachel said...

Jess that's absolutly beautiful! You'll go far in the wedding business!

Erika said...

I love spring flowers! You did a great job, my dear, now get down here and make me one! HA

Unknown said...

Jess, that looks great! You're a natural.

Joanna said...

georgeous! simply georgeous! Love you sweetie!!!

Stef said...

Hey, I need your e-mail address so I can add you as a reader to my blog. Thanks!

 
Designed by Lena