Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas @ The Andreasen's


The Tree


Me & the boys


Mark & I got new HUNGARIAN GOOSE down comforters
(inside joke with the Hungarian Goose part...)


Bri & his Guitar Hero 3 Tab Book
He's really, really good at the guitar...it still impresses
me every time I hear him play (which is every day!)


One of the views of the backyard


The BEST part of Christmas day - yum yum!


I have the bestest siblings ever!


As you can see, we all got stuff we were excited about :)



11 comments:

kiley said...

Ohhh I LOVE that last photo collage. You're so creative Jess! I wish I was more like you and mom. I'm glad to see a blog update! xoxo

Emily said...

looks like alot of fun! have fun on your cruise!

stacie said...

You are really good at photo collages. It makes your blog look really cute:) It looks like you had a good Christmas.

stacie said...

when are you going on a cruise? Is it a single's cruise?...

Jessica said...

I leave for the cruise next week - no, this one is not a singles cruise. It's called "The Rock Boat" and over 20 bands are on it and there are concerts going on throughout the cruise (my fave - Hanson - will be on it!). I'm going with my aunt and the cruise is to the Bahamas!! I can't wait :)

Becky Davies said...

I need to learn from you how to do a collage and trip out your pix.

You are so clever and talented. Looks like everyone had a blast!

Joanna said...

so cute jess! i should have had you fix up my blog page while you were here. I am computer illiterate. I LOVE your pix! Did you use photo shop or what? SO adorable!

Camie said...

Hey ... I'm super jealous you leave on your cruise soon!! You'll have to post all of the pics! Loves xo!

Jessica said...

Yes, I used Photoshop. I was just playing around and trying to learn some new things on there. Hopefully my editing will get better with time.

THE RUDDY FAMILY said...

I can't believe how grown up all you guys are. I can remember when you were just little kids. Crazy...I feel so old! But you guys are all beautiful and handsome.

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Jess my darling. Its been a really long time since i've heard anything from you. How the heck are you, what kind of trouble are you getting into these days...

 
Designed by Lena